Monday, July 13, 2015

After High School

       The Majors that I would have are political economy. From political economy I could become an investment banker which has an average pay of 100,000 to 150,000 dollars a year in NYC. That  is only if you already have a bachelors degree. You have to have a tough personality that is ready to reject people and push to make your company the most money and not always being the nice person. I could work for a volunteer company that can help promote different laws. This would pay around 40,000 dollars a year. You would want a goal in mind and usually are a driven and nice person. This pays pretty averagely everywhere you go. I could become a Physician which has a base pay of 189,000 per year. The pay is higher in big cities and is very high in California. The people who do this are nice people trying to help others.

The other major that I would like to do is Engineering. I could become a chemical engineer which would require a bachelors degree and a lot of experience with chemistry. The average pay is about 94,000 a year. You would be a creative person who is very intelligent and out to discover something new. Another career is an aerospace engineer. I would also need a bachelors degree to do this. I would need some education in aerospace and would also have to be creative interested in flight and air. It would pay an average of 103,000 dollars a year. The last career is being a civil engineer. I would also need to have a bachelors degree to do this. I would want to be interested in maintaining the environment and nature and making it look nice. The average pay is 80,770 per year.

No comments:

Post a Comment