Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Blog#2 Work Readiness

One of the skills that will help me the most with my jobs and future jobs is my ability to be extremely dedicated and hardworking. I will always try to put in the extra effort. I also show this in school because I always do the extra work on the assignment which allows me to get a good grade. I also show dedication to the sports that I play and it allows me to become a more skilled player. So when I use dedication at work it will help me be a better employee and get more work done and be useful to the company.

I also am very responsible and will always show up to work on time. I will come prepared and not forget to do something that the company asked me to do. This also means that I would be someone that the company can trust around the workplace and as an intern they wouldn't have to watch and help me that much I would catch on and not be a worry to the workplace. I also would be responsible with my employees and what I wear so that it would never go against the companies rule.

The last big skill that I would have that would help me in work is that I have a lot of self drive. I want to do it myself a lot of the time which means that I will probably do extra work for the company and be a good employee. It also means that I will go beyond what the company asks of me and always do a really good job. It also means that I will have the self drive to help get me a good job which is the most important thing to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment