Friday, July 24, 2015

Blog 5

The most beneficial part of the class was writing a cover letter and revising my resume. It helped me a lot to get feedback. Also the class in general was helpful I'm learning how to get a job and be successful at it.
My internship allowed to me experience what it is like to work in an office. This was invaluable because now I have an idea of what it is like to work in HR as well as just am office in general. I got to know everyone I'm HR which will benefit me in the future if I want to get a job or internship at Marin general. I also go to practice interacting with adults and communicating professionally with others.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, being able to revise my resume and learn how to write a cover letter was probably one of the most valuable things I got out of the class. Good luck in your future career!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cover letter and revising the resume was really productive and very helpful, I think we can agree that help all of as! Good luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your internship seems to be much more beneficial than just work experience. Like you said, you seem to have built some essential professional relationships that I hope you can capitalize on and further your career at Marin General. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The connections you made will definitely help you in the future!

    ReplyDelete