Saturday, July 25, 2015

Blog Post #5

I am very grateful, and happy that I was able to get a great internship and give back to a program which I participated in as a kid. Although it was tough to wake up a few hours early, I realized that all this was doing was making me stronger by making other tasks seem much easier, and "hard work" in general, seeming not that hard. Although I did occasionally face problems, big and small, I was able to get past them and continue working. My internship, most importantly, made me a hard worker, grateful, and a problem solver.

As for the class, I learned a lot about business and professionalism, and I was also able to actually do work and build my portfolio, which I know will really help me out in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Those skills that you gained are great and glad your internship provided that for you. Good luck in the future and keep building that portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great that your internship wasn't too easy for you. Like you said, those problems you faced and the methods you used to get past them are truly valuable experience that hopefully you can use to your advantage in the future. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete