Monday, July 20, 2015

Blog 4

  • The total of my future expenses each year are $78,767  I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are the budget worksheet and looking at average online pricing. Prices may vary depending on certain choices and the status of the economy. 
  • According to usnews.com the average pay for a Physician Assistant is around $92,970. My education/ training can cost around $80,000- $ 120,000 total depending on where I go to school.
  • I would like to save $10,000 dollars a year for my rainy day fund and $4,203 for my retirement. By the time i turn 65 I would have 176,526 plus interest. 
  • Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think that I will have to make decisions looking far into the future and considering many factors. I also must consider that things will not always go according to plan and I must adjust depending on different situations.

2 comments:

  1. Its good that you recognized the possibility that you would need to change your lifestyle depending on your current situation. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good that you recognized the possibility that you would need to change your lifestyle depending on your current situation. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete