Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Blog #5

Over the course of this class and my internship (which I started about a week go), I have learned many things that I feel confident will carry me far in my future career. One of the most important things that the Work Readiness Class taught me was how to make a good resume. Resumes are what give potential employers first impressions and I now feel confident that my future first impressions will be even better with employers. In the week that I have done my internship, I've come to realize how grueling the business world can be. I have already spent many hours on the computer doing research and helping develop the marketing strategies of the company, which I am extremely grateful for because marketing is the field I am currently most interested in. I am thankful for this opportunity because over the course of just a few weeks, the class and my internship have taught me more things than I could have thought in terms of getting a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment