Friday, July 17, 2015

Blog #4


  • The total of my future expenses each year are 82,000.  I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are my spreadsheet and current bills.
  • According to allbusinessschools.com I can likely count on making $98,000 each year in my future job as a sports marketing manager.  My education/training to get that job will cost $240,000 total for all years of training.
  • I want to save $5000 for my rainy day fund each year, and $10,000 for retirement each year.  If I save $10,000 for retirement each year, by the time I am 65 years old I will have $440,000 plus interest.
  • Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think that it is very hard to find a job that will cover all of my costs. I now see why people work multiple jobs at once. Creating and keeping a strict budget is a necessity. 

6 comments:

  1. Nice job! It's also probably good that you realized considering multiple jobs rather than one, because it is difficult to pay off student loans through only one job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely structured ! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! Everything is thought out and very manageable

    ReplyDelete
  4. It great you acknowledged possible struggles for the future, and came up with a possible solution, which is important!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It great you acknowledged possible struggles for the future, and came up with a possible solution, which is important!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is well thought out and you seem to have a good sense as to what you want to do with your finances in the future.

    ReplyDelete