Wednesday, July 1, 2015


Goals, Habits, Allies

Short term goals:
- straight A's senior year
-get into a college of my choice
- succeed at my job and internship
- volunteer and help others

 Long term goals
- graduate college
-find a job in my career interest
-get a internship with a sports business
- travel abroad

 Short term habit
- good communication
- a strong work ethic to get things done on time
- dressing proper

Long term habit
- stop procrastination

 Short term allies
-friends
-families
-previous teachers

Long term allies
-professors
-co workers/ bosses

4 comments:

  1. Getting straight A's is one of my goals too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good short term habits including getting things done on time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good short term habits including getting things done on time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool goals one of my long terms goals is to travel abroad too!!

    ReplyDelete