Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Goals, Habits, and Allies

Goals

  • Short Term
  1. Retain over a 3.5 gpa throughout lower classsman years
  2. Start my own club (Something that has to do with business/entrepreneurship)
  3. Obtain my art credit by the end of Sophomore year


  • Long Term
  1. Go to a college of my choice
  2. Create a highly desired resume to prepare myself for careers after college




Habits


  • Good
  1. Focusing on starting and completing important tasks
  2. Retaing interest in everyday things like school, sports, and family


  • Bad

  1. Laziness
  2. Flopping on couch after a long day of school and sports
  3. Procrastination
  4. Not doing homework at the right time
  5. Not using time properly
  • Allies
     - Present Allies
  1. Teachers that help me understand and comprehend
  2. Mom
  3. Dad
  4. Family
  5. People from church

No comments:

Post a Comment