Sunday, July 5, 2015

Work Readiness Skills

I have used my skill of diligence a lot in my internship so far. One example is that I ask a lot of clarifying questions. I have been working on projects with the personnel files of the employees and I ask a lot of questions of where certain papers should go if I don't know because it is very important that these files are done correctly. They are always happy when I ask questions and tell me to ask more because they know it means I am doing my best and want my work to be as good as it can.

I have also shown dedication in my internship. I work on every task that is given to me and ask for more. When I finish one set of files I always go ask for more or ask someone else in HR if they need help on anything. My dedication is helping me a lot in the internship because I ask all the people in HR if they need help which makes me more known and a better intern.

What I thought my weakness was is communication. I had to send out an email to all of HR asking for a meeting with them. I wrote the email but had it double checked by someone to make sure it was clear and well written.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your internship is going well. Not being afraid to ask questions and being dedicated are really good strengths to have. Communication will get easier with more practice. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete