Monday, July 20, 2015

post #4

My future expense will cost about 55,000 for education for 10 years because that is how long and how much my dad spent training to become a doctor which he is now.

According to my research and what the basic salary of the type of doctor which I want to become which is a orthopedic surgeon that I will be payed around 315,000 a year. My total education cost to get there will be around 550,000 because of so much expensive schooling to get there. So it will take around 2 years to pay that off and start making some money after college.

I would like to give about 25,000 a year for a rainy day funds. I would like to give about 100,000 a year for saving and put them in a bank. I will also put about 50,000 a year in other life insurances and leisure things that I will do in the future.

This all shows me that having a high paying job will make life easier and you will need to do well in college and high school to get the opportunity to do jobs like this one or other doctor careers.

1 comment:

  1. Although it will take a lot of work, its great to see you aspiring to achieve a high paying job. Today, high ambition as well as well thought out goals (combined with extensive education), can allow you to obtain the job of your dreams as well as set you up for various other jobs in a similar field if becoming a doctor ends up not working out. As you know, a high salary can allow to set aside large sums of money which can allow you to live a leisurely lifestyle years after work. It wont be easy but work hard!

    ReplyDelete