Monday, July 20, 2015

Blog #4

The total of my future expenses each year are $60,000.  I know this is logical because my primary sources for information were my parents, who have had experience with making these kinds of payments. 

According to my own estimates, I can likely count on making $125,00 each year in my future job as a businessman in California. My education/training to get that job will cost $200,000 total for a junior college, two year university, and my masters program. 
I want to save $5,000 for my rainy day fund each year, and allot $25,000 for retirement each year as well as dedicate $10,000 to paying off student loans.  

Comparing my future income and expenses makes me realize that I need to study hard in order to get my high paying job in the future, so I can live a lifestyle of my choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment